Sep 6, 2009

A little mojo this Father's Day

Hi Everyone, Happy Father's Day!! I was trying to do a timed post today, but seeing as hubby is still in bed I thought I'd check my blog and thus found out it hadn't worked.... mmmm more reserach required lol Anyway, this is 1 of 3 cards I needed to make this year for Father's Day. I've dusted off an old stamp set called Loads of Love and combined it with some Baja Breeze & Whisper White card and some matching Designer series papers. The layout is from Mojo Monday. I've also used some dimensionals to raise the truck image off the card and absolutely loved the convenience of my snail adhesive for sticking all the 1" squares down lol :)  
Thanks for looking,
Richelle

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Richelle!! Funny, I have just played with that sketch myself today!! Will post it later!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!