Mar 31, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #10

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing tonight with the Just Add Ink Challenge and whilst I missed the deadline for entering I thought I'd still post my cards for you to see... I ended up making 3 cards as I just couldn't decide what to do:

Card #1


Card #2


Card #3

The sentiments on card #1 & 2 are a preview of the "Heard from the Heart" Stamp Set and the sentiment on card #3 says "Happy Anniversary", which is one of the new sentiments from the "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" stamp set. Both these stamp sets will be available from 1st April (yes that's tomorrow!)

Please email me if you are interested in any of the products/techniques used.

Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richelle! These are so pretty! Bummer you missed the deadline. I'm so glad you left your link anyway, I loved seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cards they are simple yet very stylish. It's a pity that you didnt make the dealine for the challenge. I particularly like your first card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!