Mar 28, 2010

Last days of Sale-a-bration and a sneak peek...

Hi All,

Straight off, I must apologise about the quality of these photos.. My camera charger has taken itself for a walk somewhere and so I've used my camera on my phone to take these pics so they aren't the best quality...


Anyway, this one is using the Happy Moments Sale-a-bration stamp set with a sneak peek of the new Rich Razzleberry cardstock & ribbon coming in April.


Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Happy Moments
Card: Kraft, Whisper White, Pink Pirrouette, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Black Staz-on & Versamark
Other: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop Punch, Snail Adhesive


And this card is using the soon to be released Pony Party & Teeny Tiny Stamp Sets and I've loosely cased the layout from the new catty.


Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Pony Party, Teeny Tiny Sentiments & Eastern Blooms
Card: Orchid Opulence, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-on & Versamark
Other: Stampin' Write Markers, White Gel Pen, Slot punch; Word Window punch, Dimensionals, Purple ribbon from my stash


Well, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some better photos and more sneak peeks :)



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!