May 2, 2010

Thank you Secret Sister!

Hi All,


Look what I have been spoilt with this month!!! Its all from my ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) Secret Sister.





Alright, so in this photo the back present contains 3 sheets of chipboard owls and birds (which I have never ever used!!), the top left is the card (see below for a close-up photo), underneath is a block of chocolate (yummo!!!) in a beautiful gift box and to the right is a pillow box that had the earrings (which are hanging from the thick pink ribbon). WOW! Thank you so much to my Secret Sister and I really really really can't wait to find out who you are!!!!








Now I'm off to finish the gift for my Secret Sister (I've been very naughty and haven't sent it by the end of April!)



And I realised I didn't show you my 2nd April card so here's 2 quick pics:





Bye for now & thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!