Jun 28, 2010

Secret Sister April Gifts

Hi All,


Just some quick pics today of the cards and gifts I sent to Chantell Randall during April for the ESAD Secret Sister Swap....


Don't fall off your seat - I've done somepaper piercing in the top left corner for this card... As well as some colouring - I think I started to colour with my aqua painter then added detail with my stampin' write markers and white gel pen.


Brayering... Chantell was interested in seeing some cards with brayering.. mmm think some more practice is needed but loved the challenge


My first paper bead necklace...
It was boxed inside the baja breeze box in the background of the top pic.
The long skinny kraft package had a block of choccie inside - yum!!!





Please contact me if you'd like to know any of the materials used.
Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. All of these projects are lovely, I particularly love what you did with the rose in the top pic. How lucky was your SS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!