Jun 7, 2010

Unconvention Secret Sister Gifts

Hi Everyone,


I thought I'd pop in to show you the gifts I received and sent for the ESAD Unconvention.




These were the gifts I received from Mae Collins


A clever little bag with a lovely scented soap inside

A keyring


A clear embossed pillow box containing a hanky

My birthday card


Aren't they all just beautiful!! Thank you very much Mae!! :)

 And this is what I sent to my secret sister Lorelle in QLD, who I don't think has a blog.


A Card Holder with 2 cards and I even squeezed in some choccie - yumm!





And the card I wrote in to reveal my name


Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and a member of ESAD is great fun! Everyone is so king and sharing... If you would like to join in the fun and make a little extra cash as well, why not join before July 31st as there's 20% off the Starter Kit. Click here for more information or give me a call on 0407 262 452.




Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!