Jul 24, 2010

ESAD Christmas in July Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the ESAD Christmas in July Blog Hop!! If you come directly to my blog, you can continue the hop by following the link later in this post... Otherwise, if you're already hopping, you will have come from Genelle Little's blog so thank you for hopping along to me.


For those that don't know - ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!


We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.


So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.


Ok, onto my project, I've made a stationery set complete with a box, card, notecards, and even stamp and a pen! Now I've started by using the "I wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit and (this is what happens when you tidy and sort things out), I cannot find the "I wish" embellishments (I know there's some somewhere but I've searched for 2 days and had no luck in finding them! grrr not happy!!) Thankfully my project turned out ok with the use of the Christmas Classics Stamp Set - phewwww!

The Box

Opened...


The cards



A couple of gift tags

The notecards






Materials Used:
Christmas Classics Stamp Set
"I wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink / Stampin' Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red &Old Olive
Dimensionals
Eyelet Border Punch
Hemp Twine
Tombow adhesive - OMG this stuff is amazing!! I've been having a ball with it this week and have more things to show you another day!
Snail Adhesive
Blender Pen

So, now you've seen what I made... If you would like to have a go, here's the link to the splitcoast stampers tutorial. And my plan is to make more cards, tags and notecards ready for Christmas this year to fill the box and when the time comes to wrap presents I will be set with loads of everything needed.


Please continue the blog hop by having a look at Angela Purdie's blog next and she will have the link onto the next blog so you'll do a loop and arrive back here at the end.




Thanks for looking,



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Richelle! I'll have to give it a try :) Christmas Classics works well with the 'I Wish' papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Love these stationery boxes. Now I have to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stationery box, it would make a great teacher gift..love the stamp set you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stationary set Richelle. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Richelle this is just gorgeous! I've just bought Christmas Classics so you've inpsired me with some of your cards ;) Thanks for participating in the ESAD Christmas in July blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Those stamps work beautifully with those papers. What a wonderful gift - I think I'll be casing this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have just made one of these stationery boxes this week for a friend. now i have to make a xmas one after seeing your fab creation! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an inventive and clever box. well done, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had made a stationary box for a friend and one for myself for my business bits and pieces, now I just know I need to make one for Christmas as well!!!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the coolest stationery box! TFS

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Richelle, this is stunning. You have put so much work into it. It turned out fabulous using the Christmas Classics stamp set. This really is a wonderful gift idea.

    Thanks so much for the catch up yesterday, it was so good to sit and chat and have a laugh. Your girls are just gorgeous. Hope we can do it again soon.

    Love
    Lee-Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love these stationary boxes, useful and beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning project and gift for someone special. Magical job. TFS the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stationery box. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your stationery box looks fab Richelle - love how you've used Christmas classics. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fantastic, it looks amazing TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!