Aug 13, 2010

Stamp and Stack Fathers Day Class

Hi All,

Just a quick post today, to show what we made on the weekend at my Father's Day Class.

I designed the card for the Helping Hudson Challenge #1 last week, so you probably saw it here. However, I have to tell you about this box. It's so easy to make, I followed the tutorial on Marelle Taylor's blog,and 'blokeyfied' it by using Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper and Card. My guests all had the choice of stamping several images over the box before adhering it but I choose to leave all mine plain.

A tutorial for the bow on the top of the box can be found here, they are a little fiddly but once you've done a couple, I think they become easier and easier - and you'll never need to buy a bow again! lol



Materials Used
Stamp Set: Loads of Love, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Weathered
Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper
Very Vanilla & Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Black Ink
Close to Cocoa Ink
Button from my stash
Blender Pen
Close to Cocoa & Mellow Moss Stampin' Write Markers


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!