Nov 30, 2010

Dress Up Christmas Promotion = FREE RIBBON!

Hi,

Just a short post from me to tell you about the "Dress Up Christmas Promotion"

In short, if you purchase a Christmas bundle or host a $550 workshop, you can receive a roll of ribbon for FREE! (Valued at $15.95-$21.95 each)

You can download the flyer from my sidebar for all the details.
This post is going to stay at the top of my page until 30th November (which is when the promotion finishes). If you are interested, please contact me via phone (0407262452)  or email me to book your workshop/place your order.


Thanks for looking,



Edited 21/11/10 - The Delightful Decorations Bundle is currently unavailable due to manufacturing issues, hopefully it will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!