Oct 20, 2010

Floral Fusion Flower Pot

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been a little bit lazy with the blogging lately, but I do have something new to show you...

I've recently bought the Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die for my Big Shot and wow, what an easy way to cut out flowers - 3 different sizes in 1 go!

So this is my first attempt using the flowers - I've tried a technique called "inset embossing".




And this is my 2nd card, a cute little flower pot:


The flower pot was simply a scrap of real red card cut to the size I needed and a rectangle cut to make the 'lip' of the flower pot. The flowers each have rhinestone brad inserted (by using the crop-a-dile, I could punch the hole in all 4 layers of the flower) and then it's able to hold my flower together.

And isn't the little skinny ribbon cute - this is one of the NEW ribbons available in the 2010-11 Idea Book. I'm sure I'll use a lot of this in projects to come!


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!