Dec 5, 2010

Another Blog Hop link for you

Hi All,

Today I found this blog hop by the Just Add Ink team....

Make sure you check it out!!!

Here's the link : Just Add Ink Blog Hop


And don't worry, I haven't forgotten how to stamp, it's just been busy round here and Miss 4 has been acting up at nearly every bedtime! So that means I can't escape to my stamping room each night as that's next door to her room.... I'm seriously contemplating making myself some kits today whilst hubby is home that I can pull out and make at the kitchen table this coming week.

Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. How sweet are you Richelle - pointing everyone in the JAI blog hop direction. Thanks :o)

    I think making yourself a couple of kits is a great idea. I don't have a tv in my craft room, which is at the other end of the house. It gets a bit lonely tucked away down there so I'll often stamp off some images and get my stable table and perch myself in front of the tv and colour (or cut out flowers) - beats just sitting on my bum thinking about what I can eat :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!