Dec 27, 2010

New Year Calendars

Hi Everyone,

I hope you've been enjoying the Christmas break!

Today I've got some Easel-style Calendars to show you. These were inspired by Kim Hanby, an Aussie Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I've met online, however I can't find a blog link - I've been chatting with her over one of my demonstrator groups :)

Anyway, here's a pic of the first 2 I've made:
This design is very similar to a card I made - Love regal rose, so saffron & whisper white!



I've been practicising my heat embossing with the lovely "Upsy Daisy" Stamp

Well, stay cool if you are in WA - Summer has hit us with a bang for Christmas hasn't it!! All I can say, is thank goodness for air-con!

 


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!