Jan 13, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #52

Hi Everyone,

I'm really lacking some mojo today... It's taken me an hour to make this card in amongst helping Miss 4 with her stamping. I think I have a recruit in the making here - or at the very least an assistant for my classes ~ her enthusiasm and mass stamping efforts have been quite impressive this arvo lol!!


My card today is for the Inkspirations Challenge #52, where we needed to use these colours:



This is my card:

Sentiment:
"When we see with our hearts, every moment is the most wonderful gift in the world"

I coloured some whisper white grosgrain ribbon with a sponge and my baja breeze ink pad.

Let me know what you think anyway... I'm undecided on it! :P



Materials Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Baja Breeze, Black Staz-on
Aqua Pen
Whisper white ribbon
Sponge
Pearls
Dimensionals
Hostess Rewards Designer Series Paper Pack - Peach Parfait


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - sad Mr Linky closed early! Love the coloured ribbon, I always seem to forget that tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Richelle! Love the soft colours of the flowers on the deeper border. Your BB ribbon is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!