Jun 3, 2011

A couple of pirate ships for yarrrr!

Hi All,


Well, you would think I would have done a load of crafting whilst I've had bad internet connections over the last 10days or so.... but nup, sadly I didn't :( 


I've been sorting out more stuff in the old craft room.... Gee it takes a long time with 2 pint sized helpers! All they wanna do is use mummy's stamps (and that's all I wanna do too but it doesn't always work that way)!! So it's very slow progress!


Anyway, now that my internet appears to be working again, I do have a few things to show you.. In the clean up I found some of these pirate ship images ready stamped and awaiting to be coloured...





The ships are from the retired 'ahoy matey' stamp set, the papers from my stash, the card stock colours are  mellow moss, ruby red, not quite navy, baja breeze and river rock.




Ok, enough of my rambling, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and to those in WA, enjoy your long weekend!




Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. i too have those kind of 'helpers'...soooooo 'useful' aren't they? love looking at what you are creating-keep up the lovely ideas :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ships Richelle, the papers are gorgeous too :) Enjoy your long weekend too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!