Jul 18, 2011

NEW!!! Desktop Caddies

Hi Everyone,


Well, I'm been leaving a few teasers on my facebook page about the fabric I've been cutting out with my scalloped square and Big Shot! It makes cutting the same sized shape very very easy!!


Here's a sample of what I've been making:






The bags had lots of comments on the weekend at The Glades Art and Produce Markets! The desktop caddy (which you can see fits Stampin' Up! inkpads) has been donated to the Pretty Little Things Charity Auction, and you can see all the details for that here.


I've got some more to show you, but that will have to wait for another day... It's self-inflicted school holiday cleaning frenzy here today so I'd better get back to it!




Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Bags look great Richelle, was wondering how you were going with them! Love the first one - nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy:D these are just the cutest! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!