Nov 1, 2011

The November Special - It's a BIG One!


Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it's November already!!! Gee the year is going sooo fast!

The start of November means the start of a new Stampin' Up! Promotion! This month it's 10% off selected Big Shot Dies and there's also a Big Shot Bundle too! All the details are on this flyer:


If you would like to place an order for this or any other Stampin' Up! products, please call me on 0407 262 452 or email me.

I also have places available for 3 upcoming events:
Wed 2nd Nov - Worldwide Week of Workshop Event - FREE demonstration @ my house (inc making 1 card)
Tues 8th Nov - Worldwide Week of Workshop Event - FREE demonstration @ my house
Fri 11th Nov - Christmas Stamp and Stamp - $25 for 10 cards - Forest Lakes Family Centre

Again, please email or phone me for more information. Please remember I'm in PERTH, WA, so if you can't make it to one of these events, my blog will be updated so share what we are making :)

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!