Feb 4, 2012

The Glades in January

Hi Everyone,

Well, we did it the first week of school has been and gone with no major incidents, tears or setbacks. I'm very proud of my 2 girls - Miss Pre-Primary and Miss 4yo Kindy. So that's my excuse for being pretty quiet on here over the last week or so, but with my new 5kid-free days a fortnight starting on Monday, I'm should have lots of crafting time - right?

And with the lack of crafting this week, I'm resorting to sharing a couple of pics of my new stall set-up at the Glades Markets last month.


Remember, it's on the 3rd Saturday of every month.


But in case you are looking for something to do this Sunday, I'll be at The Village Markets at Wellard with Jo from Pretty Little Things. You can find it on Twickenham Parade and The Strand, Wellard from 9-1pm. and there's going to be heaps for the whole family and even a car boot sale too!

And some of my other crafty friends like Eirian Body Products, Billie Be and Jen's Joys will be at the Serpentine Markets at Turner Cottage, Serpentine.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!