Jul 6, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first ever design team post!! I was very very lucky to be able to help out Nicole Derendorf,  with this Festive Friday Challenge!

This time round it was a colour challenge. These were the colours:


And of course, it had to be festive....

This is what I came up with:



I was thrilled to help out Nicole! And it gave my creative juices a massive kick start! That night I cleaned my craft room so I could spend the next 2 days crafting!! Of course, it never takes long to make my space all messy again, but I'm slowly getting my room more organised and user friendly so it makes cleaning up a lot easier and I'm trying to do it more often so there's not so much mess!

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!