Jul 2, 2018

July Promotions

Hi Everyone,

Life has once again gotten away from me and I have been neglecting my blog... however, a new financial year, means a new month and therefore new things are happening in the Stampin' Up! world.

So firstly, anyone who joins my Polkadot Papercrafters team and becomes a Stampin' Up! demonstrator will receive a FREE ink pad assortment! Yes, a whole ink pad family of your choice as a bonus gift for all new demonstrators.




And yes, they are a new style of ink pad! Aren't they neat the way they stack together! The ink pad itself is the same size, just the casing has been redesigned (as they were literally wearing out and needing to replace the old moulds from the previous style).



These are the colour families you can choose from:

If you would like to find out more, please email me or check out my FAQ's page.


Now, don't distress, if you aren't ready to become a demonstrator, there's a fabulous paper sale on for all customers! Simply buy 3 of the selected designer series paper packs of your choice and receive the 4th for FREE.

07.01.18_HEADER_DSP_SALE_UKSP

 Shop online







Ok, is that enough info for tonight? If you do have any queries, please contact me via email or phone/sms me on: 0407 262 452. Remember, all these offers for valid within Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!