Mar 5, 2020

More Goodbye cards

Hi Everyone,

It may seem like I make a lot of goodbye cards, but in all honesty, it's just a fraction of the cards I make, it's just that I remember to photograph and blog these ones!

So here's a few recent cards for work colleagues:

Whisper white, shimmery white & Mint Macaron cardstock/ink

Whisper white, crumb cake, granny apple green and daffodil delight cardstock
Versamark & Stazon ink
These are both A5 cards, which is twice the size of my standard cards. It means there's plenty of room inside for messages from everyone at work.


*EDITED TO ADD - I actually wrote this post a few months ago and for some reason, I didn't post it... oh well, better late than never!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!