Mar 28, 2020

Social Stamping with Kelly

Hi Everyone,

The ever so lovely Kelly Kent has put the word out for stamping friends from far and wide to join in and all post "Hello" themed blog today and do a little 'Social Stamping'. Isn't that an awesome idea to share some hellos and happiness in this crazy and unprecedented time we are currently experiencing!?!

I've whipped up a quick set of cards to send out to friends this week.








I wanted to keep these cards easy and quick, I even used up some pre-cut card bases! And I worked with the 2018-2020 In Colors of Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove & Pineapple Punch and of course, Whisper White. I added a few retired candy dots for the centres.


This is a little different to other blog hops I've participated in as we aren't all linked to each other just yet, you will need to click on each person's website from Kelly's master list!

Now to see everyone who is participating, you'll need to visit Kelly's blog: http://mypapercraftjourney.com/2020/03/28/social-stamping-blog-host-hello/


Have fun visiting everyone's blogs, I hope they give you a little cheer with all this social distancing and self isolating around the world.

Take care & stay safe!
Richelle


Edited to add a "next" button, just click below to be taken to Leonie's blog
Next


10 comments:

  1. These are lovely, bright and happy cards Richelle. I love how you have used our soon to be retiring in colours. I liked all these in colours and I am always sad to see them go but excited to see the new ones too! Keep smiling. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A paper smile is such a fabulous hello to get in the mail! Love the bright cheery colours and bold sentiment! Thank you for joining the #socialstamping Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely set of cards. I love all the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so fun, bright & cheery...who wouldn't smile receiving one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright and cheerful colours! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these Richelle ... such fun bright cards - the perfect hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card definitely made me smile Richelle, I love the different colour combinations x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great set of cards. I’m sure that they will bring a smile to the faces of the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards Richelle, love all the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!