Jul 31, 2020

Making men's cards

Hi Everyone,

Two days ago I was working through my stash of cards and realised I am severely lacking in my stash of men's cards! Who else is with me on not making enough cards for the blokes!! 


With this in mind, I made 3 new ccards last night from 2 sheets of 6x6" paper.



The sentiments are from the Well Said stamp set and the Well Written Framelits but unfortunately the Country Club designer series paper is no longer available (I was just using up a random 6" piece I still had).

Do you want know a handy tip to apply adhesive to a word or other delicate die? Add your adhesive with a sponge! So, if you squirt a little glue onto a scrap of card, dip your sponge in, and dab the glue to the back of your die cut piece! It's a litte messy but the benefit of no blobby bits of glue on the front it worth it! :)




And did you notice the die cut Birthday is a little patchy? Well, I confess, I got ink where I didn't want it... BUT rather than throw it away, I added more ink with the happy & birthday word stamps and made my mistake an added feature of the card! Looks good right!?



Product List
Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock
Well Said Cling Stamp Set
Well Written Dies
Garden Green A4 Card Stock
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,

Richelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!