Sep 22, 2020

Happy September!

 Hi Everyone,

Happy September and for us here in the Southern Hemisphere, happy Spring! Spring is probably my favourite season despite the hayfever... Anyone else suffering as well?


If you follow me on facebook, you may have seen I've started a business selling my crafty products - so from my cards & notebooks, to beanies, tote bags and scrunchies and more! My new business is called Polkadot Designs Australia and you can find me on facebook and soon on etsy.

Here's some photos of what to expect:





All this doesn't make any changes to my stamping business, I'm still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I'm still teaching my classes. I love how I can change and adapt my Stampin' Up! business to suit what else is happening in the world and my work/personal life.

Speaking of Stampin' Up!, we are fast approaching the end of the SU year, and tomorrow there will be a 24 hour sale!! I have uploaded the flyer here. If you would like to place an order, please call me or better yet, order online and have your order delivered direct to you!


Please contact me if you have any queries via facebook or email.

Class details for Oct - December will be released soon! Keep an eye out for the bonus Christmas classes! 


Take care,

Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!