Dec 26, 2009

Stamp 'n' Stack Results

Hi Everyone! Merry Christmas!!! But pheww, as much as I love Christmas, I sure was glad to sit back and relax today! Time has been flying past in the lead up to Christmas so I was very grateful to hardly do a thing all day today.... lol - I even managed to have a sleep-in as the girls were up late last nite at my family xmas dinner and that was after a big lunch at our house for my hubby's family,so they were extremely tired girls today but thankfully only slightly grumpy.



In my quiet day, I realised today that I haven't posted either of the projects from the Stamp 'n' Stack in November or the recent December SAS.... Ooops! :P So here's 2 quick pics of the 2 projects:

Stamp 'n' Stack November
We used the 'Spotlight on Christmas' Stamp Set, scallop cirle punch, scallop square punch (it was my brand new toy!), 2 circle punches, 1 square punch, crimper, dimensionals. And I must say a big thank you to my sideline demonstrator Andrea as I cased her Christmas card layouts and borrowed her stamp set! So a BIG BIG Thank you!





Stamp 'n' December
We used the 'I wish' scrapbooking kit and not a single stamp was used! The album was designed by Andrea Walford, an extremely talented Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrator. This was my first time teaching something other than a card or a box, so I thank my ladies for being so patient with me on the day. The album on the left was my original and the one on the right is what I made on the day.



If you like this album, I'm going to do another class but with a Mother's Day theme around March-April next year, so don't forget to check back to see when the class is scheduled. I received a new diary from my MIL so will work out my Class Calender soon and post all the details!!


Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!