Feb 23, 2010

Happy Moments...

Hi Everyone,

I'm still on my mission of using up my Leaning Tower of Pisa of card and paper pieces... So here's some more cards:



Materials Used:
Stamp sets: "Happy Moments" Sale-a-bration Set (you can earn this for FREE with any order over $100 before March 31st)
Other: Scallop Square punch, Corner punch, 2mm circle punch, brads, Stampin' Write Markers, Basic Black inkpad


This next card is approx 10cm square:


The layer of Pretty in Pink card behind the flowers has been run through the crimper twice to create a waffle cone (yum!) effect.

Materials Used:
Stamp Set: "Happy Moments", Sentiment and background flowers are both from retired sets and I can't think of their names... oops!
Other: Stampin' Write Markers, Eyelet border punch, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, crimper


And another happy moment, although its family and not cards:

My youngest daughter decided that the best spot to hide was in her hat & shoe cupboard! Here's a couple of pics of our silly monkey...



Now in case you are wondering, she worked this trick out all by herself, including closing the door after she's inside. She also worked out that a karate chop or kick gets the door open and makes a good bang onto the wall as well. And all this during her supposed sleep.... Whilst I was cross at the mess and the lack of sleep, I couldn't help but laugh.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!