Jun 12, 2010

Stamp 'n' Stack June Projects

Hi Everyone,

These are the 3 cards we made for the June Stamp 'n' Stack (SAS) last night. It was all about the kids! And thanks to the ladies that came, it was a night full of chattering, laughs and giggles!

I cased myself here... I originally posted this card here but thought it was perfect for a boys or girls card.


For this card we used the "Pony Party" Stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. I chose this stamp set as a reward from Stampin' Up! from my Sale-a-bration sales earlier this year... I've also used my new Top Note die and Big Shot (sooooo LOVING my Big Shot at the mo!)


And the last card used a retired stamp set "Pocket Fun" but I thought it would be great for boys! What boy wouldn't love a frog in his pocket! Thankfully this is a lot more easy care than a real frog!


If you are interested in making any of these cards, simply arrange a time, invite a few friends and voila, you will have a handful of kids' cards at the ready!


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic kids cards Richelle. I have done the Sesame St ones before, but I LURVE the pony and the frog too. Glad you had a fab night of laffs too. Brilliant cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!