Nov 7, 2010

Have I told you about the Craft Thyme Christmas Fair?

Hi All,


On November 20th, I'm taking part in the Craft Thyme Christmas Gift & Craft Fair with Andrea.


I'm really excited and looking forward to taking part in my first ever Craft Fair! I've ever only been a helper or a browser at fairs, I've never sold my own work before.


We will be there to promote Stampin' Up! and all it has to offer. We will have cards and gifts for sale and some hostess information packs so if you have ever thought about hosting a workshop or joining Stampin' Up!, why not come down and have a chat to us.


We'll be there from 9.30am-4pm so come along and see us!! (Admission is only $4).


You can see more information about the other stall holders here.




Be back in a moment, with the Stamp and Stack November projects


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!