Nov 7, 2010

Stamp and Stack November Results

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the lack of posts lately... Time seems to be flying past even quicker than normal lately, and we had a really busy week out and about last week so there just wasn't time for much stamping.

On Friday night, I held my Stamp and Stack for November and we made a start on Christmas cards. Thank you to the wonderful ladies that joined me at my local Family Centre (yes I needed a larger room than my house had for us) and I think it went well..... That is if you don't think about the 2 new punches that were playing up!! grr I wasn't happy and I'm waiting to here back from Stampin' Up! on Monday about that..

Anyway, these are the 2 cards designs and we made 5 of each:


This was a clean and simple card inspired by a template on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. The bauble is from the Tree Trimmings Stamp set and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments (how I love this set! 24 phrases in 1 set!)


And this card uses the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and the Ornament Punch. It also has some Riding Hood Red Ribbon that is available for FREE if you purchase this stamp set and punch together until 30th November. I also spritzed this card with the new shimmer paint mixed with a little surgical spirit but that doesn't really show up in the photo.

These cards will also be for sale at the upcoming Craft Thyme Fair on Nov 20th. Make sure you pop down for a looksie and grab some Christmas gifts for your loved ones (or yourself!)

Well, I'm off outside to soak up some sunshine and hopefully shake off this sore throat before it develops into the cold my girls have (us mums cannot afford to get sick can we!?!?)


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!