Dec 8, 2010

Some cyberspace thank you's! (better late than never isn't it) & My ESAD SS gifts from Aug - Oct

Hi All,

I'm back!! Don't fall over with 2 posts in 1 night from me after I've been sooo slack lately! Tonight's extra post is because I've been flicking back through my blog and realised that there's a few entries that didn't get posted for whatever reason.... So I'm going to combine a stack of things in this post and try to keep it short as I can...

First off is some thank you's!! Here's goes:
  1. Shirley McAvoy - thank you for you delightful gifttags I received some time ago in the mail! What a lovely ESAD RAK (random act of kindness)

   2.    Lee-Anne Barry sent me a Best Blog Friends Forever Award and I am yet to forward it on to blogs I stalk read. It was started by the lovely Andrea Lowcock.

    3.    To Amanda Reddicliffe, thank you for the rhinestone jewel and pearls I won as part of your blog candy! I'm sure they will be a fav as soon as I get some decent time to myself to do some stamping!

    4.    Thank you to the ultra-sweet Tanya Kitto (a SU! Demo friend) who answered my question about where to find some lovely carols to download by sending me 3cd's full of carols! What a gem! There's nothing like great carols to put you in the festive spirit! {I'll have to update Tanya's blog link at a later stage as I can't find it right now :( }



Ok, onto some old stamping creations..... You may remember, I took part in a 2nd round of the ESAD Secret Sisters from August to October, and during my reminiscing I realised I hadn't posted any of what I made and sent off to my Secret Sister, Kerri... Here's a couple of snaps of some of the things I made for her.


Showcasing the new shimmer paint, scallop trim border punch, new thin whisper white ribbon, and the new Concord Crush cardstock (dark purple colour)

Notecard organiser - Made from designer series paper, the organiser is divided into sections inside  to store your notecards
(silly me seems to have forgotten to take a pic of this part)

Here's the notecards:




Can you see a fav design of mine? Just different colours to a card we did at this Stamp and Stack Class

 

This pouch was filled with some yummy choccies!

Of course this is only some of what I sent, I think I must have forgotten to photograph some of it or didn't want to make you drool over your computer too much with pics of chocolate and stamps etc that I sent to Kerri. But then again, maybe I lost some of the pics when I had that computer drama a few months ago and purchased a new computer....

Ok, that wasn't too long was it? I made the pics a little smaller than usual but you can click on them to see a larger version if needed.


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!