Jul 13, 2011

Another embellishment needing a home...

Hi Everyone,


Last night in my post, I was talking about all the punch art owls I've made that are looking for a home... Well here's something else I've made that also needs a new home...


Large Die Cut Felt Circles

Small Die Cut Felt Circles




One of my missions this winter is to learn how to crochet so I can make some beanies for these embellishments to be added to... Anyone have any other suggestions or an easy to follow crocheted beanie pattern?




Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. look great on a scrap page.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - so cute! but sadly I can't teach you anything to do with crocheting etc...I tried to learn to knit last year - what a disaster that was!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!